Fotograf Festival announces an open call for Portfolio review.
Festival Fotograf would like to address those interested in consulting their portfolios at the Fotograf Festival Portfolio review. Your work will receive feedback from experts of international importance, photographers, theorists and curators during at least four fifteen minute meetings.
In addition, the consultants will select one of the participants in the portfolio review, whose work will be included in the exhibition program of Fotograf Gallery in 2022 (depending on the character of the work – curated author’s exhibition or group exhibition, performance, event, etc.)
The consultation format is one by one. You can consult your portfolio in both electronic and printed form. Consultations will be held in English.
Registration fee is 450 CZK (20 euros). Number of places is limited.
The deadline for entries is September 15, 2021.
How to enroll:
- Send an email with .pdf of your portfolio and 4 preferred consultants by email to email@example.com
- You will receive a confirmation and payment details
- Payment shall be made no later than September 20, 2021
- Your participation in the Portfolio review on 23 September 2021 at 1pm in the Fotograf Gallery
- Krzysztof Candrowicz, PL (curator, artistic director of the Triennial of Photography in Hamburg)
- Thale Fastvold, NO (visual artist and curator)
- Ivars Gravlejs, LV (photographer, head of the Photography Studio at the Faculty of Fine Arts, Brno University of Technology)
- Štěpán Grygar, CZ (photographer, head of the Photography Studio at the Ladislav Sutnar Faculty of Design and Art at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen)
- Steven Humblet, BE (theorist and historian of photography)
- Stephanie Kiwitt, DE (photographer and curator)
- Michael Kollmann, AT (chief curator at Photobooks, Weslicht and Ostlicht Photo Galleries in Vienna)
- Jiří Thýn, CZ (photographer, head of the Studio of Applied and Advertising Photography, Faculty of Art and Design, Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem)
- Sonia Voss, FR (artist and curator)